Tuesday 17 December 2013

Our Wrought Iron Gate Vs. HDB Original Gate

Why should I change my old HDB gate to wrought iron gate from Ho Ho? 

If you can't find a reason to convince yourself it is time to change your old HDB gate, let me give you two super good reasons!

Reason 1: You do not need to squeeze through the small opening of your old HDB gate

For some reason or other, the gates that comes with the old HDB flats are small (3 feet) and have two equal panel making the opening of the gate really tiny. I always see my bigger friends and relatives struggle to squeeze through my old gate when I am lazy to open both the panel.

It is also tough for me when I need to enter my house with our the groceries. But all these can be resolved if you change your gate to wrought iron gate from Ho Ho.

Being users ourself, we understand our customers' concern so you can customise the number of panel you want (1 panel, 2 panel or 3 panel with no extra cost) and the width of your panel.

Why can we do that?

SIMPLE 

Because we have our own factory in Singapore and customise your gate for our customers.

We DO NOT mass manufacture our wrought iron gate in China or use leftover gates from big projects for our beloved customers.

We valued our reputation that our founder has worked hard to establish since 1976.

Reason 2: You deserve a inviting gate that will greet you and your guests at the door

I believe that every customer is unique and deserve a wrought iron gate that fit his/her personality and desired home decor. Being the first thing that will greet you and your guest at your home, your wrought iron gate will make or break your home experience. So hurry and order your customised wrought iron gate from Ho Ho at at a reasonable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment