Friday 11 October 2013

Wrought Iron Grille Vs. Aluminium Grille

Recently, one of my customer asked me if she should choose wrought iron grille or aluminium grille.

I thought it is a very relevance question so I wish to share with all the home owners out there.

Wrought Iron Grille is good for its wide choice of design, durability and strength. However, wrought iron grille will cost twice the price of aluminium grille. On top of that, it will rust easily if it is not galvanished due to Singapore weather.

Aluminium grille is good because it will not rust and it is cheaper. However, it has less design and weaker in term of strength.

My advice in short is choose aluminium grille if you are just looking for a cheaper alternative for your child safety. Choose wrought iron grille for safety and security option. But choosing galvanised material is important to prolong the lifespan of your grille.

I hope these info are useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment